Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I love to serve this bright and crunchy salad as a side dish for grilled steak, piled onto a fish taco, or as a topper for a chicken sandwich.
- 1 Large Jicama (Peeled/Grated)
- 1 (One Inch) Piece Fresh Ginger (Peeled)
- 3 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 2 Large Carrots (Peeled/Grated)
- 2 Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/3 Cup Roasted Salted Peanuts (Finely Chopped)
- Peel and grate jicama over large-size bowl. Peel and grate carrot over same bowl. Add green onions and peanuts.
- In small-size bowl grate ginger. Add sesame oil and rice vinegar. Whisk to combine well.
- Pour dressing over jicama mixture. Toss well. Season with kosher salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved