Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Shrimp and Cajun seasoning add lots of flavor and texture to this delicious holiday appetizer.
- Olive Oil
- 8 Ounces Frozen Raw Shrimp (Thawed, Deveined, Tailed Removed)
- 5 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 1/4 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs (Divided)
- 4 Tablespoons Grainy Mustard (Divided)
- 7 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Lemon (Zest & Juice)
- 8 Ounces Claw Crab Meat (Drained, Picked Over
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line large-size sheet pan with parchment paper. Place wire rack on sheet pan and grease with olive oil.
- In food processor add shrimp and green onions. Pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to medium-size bowl. To bowl add Cajun seasoning, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon mustard, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, and lemon zest. Mix well. Add kosher salt and pepper. Fold in crab.
- Add remaining bread crumbs to shallow dish.
- With small-size cookie scoop form crab mixture into 1-inch wide cakes. Press tops and bottoms of cakes into bread crumbs and arrange on wire rack. Coat tops of crab cake with olive oil.
- Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- In small-size bowl combine 3 tablespoons mustard, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Remove from oven and arrange crab cakes on serving platter. Serve with mustard sauce.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved