Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
An impressive pasta dinner on your table in minutes. That’s what I call a weeknight winner!
- 16 Ounces Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 Medium Eggplant
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Ounces Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives (Pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Vinaigrette
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Bring large-size pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut eggplant into 1/2-inch pieces. In large-size nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add eggplant. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Stir occasionally.
- While eggplant cooks, halve the tomatoes. Cut feta into 1/4-inch pieces. Roughly chop olives.
- Transfer cooked and drained pasta to large-size bowl. Toss with eggplant, tomatoes, feta, olives, and vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 22 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved