Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
So easy and so delicious!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut off brown ends of sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. In large-size bowl add olive oil, kosher salt and pepper, Place sprouts in bowl and mix with well. Pour them on prepared sheet pan, along with any remaining olive oil in bowl, and spread out evenly. Place in oven 35 to 40 minutes until crisp on outside and tender on inside. Shake pan from time to time to brown sprouts evenly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved