Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I know most of us are still trying to keep up our New Year’s resolution of eating healthy. Tofu is extremely healthy and a great source of protein. If you’ve never cooked with tofu before don’t fret and give it a try. If you’re trying to watch your sodium then use low-sodium soy sauce.
- 4 Cups Vegetables (Sliced Carrots, Water Chestnuts, Zucchini, Sliced Red Bell Peppers, And Snow Peas)
- 2 Cups Firm Tofu (Cubed)
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Green Onions (Chopped)
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger (Peeled And Grated)
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic (Minced)
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- In large-size skillet add 1 tablespoon sesame oil over a medium-high heat. Add vegetables, green onions, grated ginger, and minced garlic. Cook 4 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add cubed tofu and cook 5 minutes. Stir frequently. Add soy sauce and cook 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with jasmine or brown rice.
- Serves 2
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen