Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Baked Eggs aren’t just for Mothers’ Day brunch, but are excellent for easy weekend breakfasts. For added flavor and color, before baking, top the eggs with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, salsa or chopped ham, or 1 teaspoon minced fresh herbs. Then simply bake as directed.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Teaspoons Milk
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 4 small baking dishes or custard cups.
- Break 1 egg into each dish. Add 1 teaspoon milk to each dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake 15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved