Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This vegetable side dish is extra delicious thanks to the kick of heat from red pepper flakes and a bright shot of lemon.
- 2 Pounds Broccoli Rabe (Trimmed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon (Zested/Juiced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cut broccoli rabe into 3-inch pieces. Heat olive oil in pan over a medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add broccoli rabe and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 17 Minutes Total Time: 27 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved