Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
I really like to make this Mediterranean Bean Salad and keep it on hand for both weeknight and weekend meals. It’s fast, easy, fresh, and pairs well with any grilled or roasted meat. If you want to make this salad vegan then just leave out the feta cheese.
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Cups Cannellini Beans (Rinsed/Drained)
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 1/2 Pints Grape Tomatoes
- 3 Ounces Feta Cheese
- Prepare dressing: In small-size bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain beans. Allow beans to drain while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Add drained beans, olive, red onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Pour dressing over top and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Note: You may use chickpeas in place of cannellini beans.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved