Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Pickled Mushrooms are super easy to make and are perfect on salads or on a festive relish tray.
- 2/3 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Pound Small Whole Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Thinly Sliced)
- In large-size glass jar, with tight fitting lid, combine vinegar, olive oil, water, kosher salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cover and shake gently to coat. Place in refrigerator overnight. Drain before serving.
- Makes 4 1/2 Cups
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved