Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 3/5]
This recipe calls for cantaloupe, but any melon will blend deliciously with prosecco for a colorful special-occasion sorbet.
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 4 Cups Cantaloupe (Peeled & Cut Into Small Chunks)
- 1 Cup Prosecco
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- In small-size saucepan whisk together sugar, honey, and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil over a medium heat. Cook 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool.
- Purée cantaloupe with the sugar/honey syrup, you just made, prosecco, and lemon juice. You will want mixture to come out nice and smooth.
- Pour purée into ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pack sorbet into freezer container and press plastic wrap directly onto surface of sorbet. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved