Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Baked Goods, Baking Soda, Brown Sugar, Butter, Christmas Cookies, Cinnamon, Cookies, Cranberries, Cranberry Cookies, Dough, Dried Cranberries, Eggs, Flour, Holiday Treats, Nutmeg, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Cranberry Pecan Cookies, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Pecan Cookies, Pecans, Sugar, Vanilla, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
I love my oatmeal cookies to be chewy, and this buttery dough delivers just that. Make sure to use old-fashioned rolled oats rather than quick-cooking oats. These Oatmeal Cranberry Pecan Cookies are the perfect holiday cookies.
- 1 cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. If you don’t have parchment paper then grease them.
- In large-size bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla for 2 more minutes until fluffy.
- Add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda. Mix just to combine. Stir in oats, cranberries, and pecans.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheets. Space cookies 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes, just until edges are starting to turn golden and middles are barely firm. Make sure not to over bake.
- Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 1 minute before removing. Carefully transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies.
- "Work With What You Got!”
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen