Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Summer is here and I’d rather not eat a heavy sauce. This sauce is so easy anyone can make it, but yet it’s satisfying. Seriously, I could eat this dish every night of the week.
- 2 Pounds Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Smashed & Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Large Basil Leaves (Rough Chopped)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Place halved cherry tomatoes in large-size bowl. Add finely chopped garlic, kosher salt, basil, red pepper flakes, and olive oil. Stir to combine. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cook and drain pasta of your choice. Toss marinated sauce with cooked pasta. Serve as is or toss in grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved