Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Sambal is a fiery chili paste typically made from a mixture of a variety of chili peppers with additional flavorful ingredients. You can find sambal paste in the Asian section of your grocer. Add a kick to your vegetables and make my Sambal Sauce Green Beans this weekend.
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed Or Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sambal Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Pound Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In small-size bowl combine oil, sambal paste, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- In large-size bowl toss green beans with sauce. Spread green beans with sauce onto prepared baking pan.
- Place in oven for 18 minutes. Stir once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 18 Minutes Total Time: 38 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved