Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Crab goes so well with rich avocados, which makes a filling yet healthy lunch. Besides being delicious, it’s very easy to prepare and presents well.
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 Ounces Lump Crab Meat
- 2 Avocados
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño, paprika, kosher salt, and pepper. Drain any excess water from crab meat and gently add crab meat just to combine.
- Divide crab salad between four avocado halves and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved