Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Growing up in the Midwest we had this potato salad all the time. It’s so easy to make and when it sits in the refrigerator overnight it’s so much better. You can make a double batch to pack for picnics for the beach or serve for outdoor barbeques.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Pounds Baby Potatoes
- 1 Cup Diced Red Onions
- 3 Celery Ribs (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise Or Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place eggs and potatoes in large-size pot of boiling water and boil 10 minutes. Remove eggs. Rinse, peel, and dice eggs. Cook potatoes for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place diced red onions in large-size bowl. Add diced eggs and diced celery. Combine.
- Remove potatoes from boiling water and dice. Add to bowl along with mayonnaise or sour cream. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved