Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Baking Soda, Brown Sugar, Butter, Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon, Cookies, Eggs, Fall, Flour, Halloween, Kosher Salt, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkins, Salt, Snacks, Sugar, Vanilla, Victoria Hart Glavin, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
These cookies are everything you love about a great chewy chocolate chip cookie, but with the best pumpkin flavor ever!
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 3/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add pumpkin purée. Stir until incorporate. Add kosher salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix in flour until fully combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using tablespoon or cookie scoop place cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet. Place in oven for 12 minutes. Bake until lightly browned. Remember that each oven heats differently.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to wire racks and let cookies cool completely.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved