Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: American Cheese, Beef, Bib Lettuce, Buns, Cayenne Pepper, Cheese, Cheeseburgers, Dad’s Day Ultimate Cheeseburger, Dill Pickles, Dinner, Father's Day, Garlic Powder, Greenwich Free Press, Grilling Time, Ground Beef, Hamburger Buns, Hamburgers, Jalapeno, Ketchup, Kosher Salt, Lettuce, Lunch, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Onion Powder, Onions, Paprika, Parmesan Cheese, Pepper, Pickles, Quality Meats, Red Onions, Salt, Seasonings, Secret Sauce, Smoked Paprika, Spicy Brown Mustard, Tomatoes, Ultimate Burger Seasoning, Ultimate Cheeseburger, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Weekend Fun, Worcestershire Sauce, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
Father’s Day is this weekend and perhaps you should treat him to the Ultimate Cheeseburger. Unless he’s gone vegan or vegetarian he’ll love this Dad’s Day lunch or dinner. Quality beef, savory seasonings, melted cheese, crisp vegetables, and secret sauce add up to the ultimate burger. Serve these loaded burgers with plenty of napkins alongside!
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoons Ultimate Burger Seasoning
- 4 Slices American Cheese (Broken Into Small Squares) OR 3 Ounces Favorite Cheese (Grated Or Crumbled)
- 4 Sesame Seed Buns (Split)
- Sliced Dill Pickles For Serving
- Sliced Tomatoes For Serving
- Sliced Red Onions For Serving
- Bib Lettuce For Serving
- Secret Sauce For Serving
- Ultimate Burger Seasoning:
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- Secret Sauce:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Dill Pickles (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper (Seeded & Diced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- To make Ultimate Burger Seasoning: Combine all ingredients in small-size bowl. Makes 4 tablespoons.
- To make Secret Sauce: Stir together all ingredients in medium-size bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Prepare a hot fire in your grill.
- Place ground beef in large-size bowl and mix with Ultimate Burger Seasoning. Divide meat mixture into eight 4-ounce portions and shape each into a ball.
- Flatten each ball into a patty. Make a generous indentation in center of 4 of the patties and stuff each with 3/4-ounces cheese. Place remaining plain patty on top of stuffed patty and gently form together.
- Place burgers on grill and cook about 4 1/2 minutes per side. Make sure to flip only once. While burgers are cooking, place buns, cut side down, on grill and toast 30 seconds to 1 minute. Make sure to keep a close eye on those buns as they have a tendency to toast up pretty darned fast.
- Remove buns and burgers from grill. Let burgers sit for 2 minutes. Place burgers on bottom buns and top with pickles, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. Spread secret sauce on inside of top buns and cover burgers.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved