Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 8
Tags: BBQ, Feta, Feta Cheese, Garlic, Gracious Vintage, hazelnuts, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Lemons, Mayonnaise, Pepper, Potatoes, Red Wine Vinegar, Salads, Salt, Side Dishes, Sour Cream, Spinach, Summer, Sweet Potato Salad With Spinach Feta Hazelnuts, Sweet Potatoes, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce
The contrast of the sweetness of the potatoes paired with the feta makes for a knockout combination. Serve this side salad for your weekend outdoor barbeques.
- 2 1/2 Pound Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnuts (Rough Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Add to large-size pot with salt and cover with water. Bring to boil on high and cook 10 to 12 minutes until just fork tender. Drain well.
- In large-size bowl stir lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Add hot potatoes to vinegar mixture and gently toss until well coated. Let cool.
- In medium-size bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Add dressing to sweet potatoes. Gently fold to combine.
- Gently fold in spinach, hazelnuts, and feta.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved